SOAP BUNDLE - Winter Collection 2023-2024
Not sure which soap to choose from the new seasonal collection? Get them all, with a discount!
In this bundle, you will find the full seasonal soap collection which includes 3 soaps: Winter Mist, Walk In The Woods, and Cozy Night.
Winter Mist is a cold process soap, made with the refreshing and uplifting scent of spearmint, the woody and grounding scent of chinese cedar wood, and the herbal scent of rosemary.
▪ Skin benefits: balances skin's natural oil, antioxidant, anti-bacterial, reduces acne, deep cleans the skin.
▪ Ingredients: coconut oil, grape seed oil, castor oil, sodium hydroxide (evaporates after curing for a few weeks), distilled water, spearmint essential oil, chinese cedar wood essential oil, rosemary essential oil, black charcoal, matcha powder, mica (only on top of the soap, so you can wash it off before use if you do not like micas)
Walk In The Woods is a cold process soap, made with the woody scent of chinese cedar wood, the uplifting and refreshing scents of eucalyptus and tea tree.
▪ Skin benefits: regulates oily skin, antiseptic properties, reduces acne, deep cleans the skin, reduces pore size, gently exfoliates.
▪ Ingredients: coconut oil, avocado oil, castor oil, sodium hydroxide (evaporates after curing for a few weeks), distilled water, chinese cedar wood essential oil, eucalyptus globulus essential oil, tea tree essential oil, matcha powder, black charcoal.
Cozy Night is a cold process soap, made with the citrusy scent of grapefruit, and the sweet scent of ylang ylang.
▪ Skin benefits: good for dry skin, antioxidant, antiseptic properties, balances and repairs skin, reduces acne, helps to soothe skin, helps cleanse, tone and brighten congested skin, reduces pore size.
▪ Ingredients: coconut oil, macadamia oil, castor oil, sodium hydroxide (evaporates after curing for a few weeks), distilled water, grapefruit essential oil, ylang ylang essential oil, pink australian clay, yellow australian clay.
Net weight for one soap: 130-140g
Available until Spring 2024 only.
Each soap being handmade and unique, the color, weight, and appearance may vary a little bit from the pictures.
🎁 ECO FRIENDLY PACKAGING —> Paper box, paper, sticker, no plastic.
📦 ECO FRIENDLY, RECYCLED SHIPPING MATERIALS —> Paper, may contain recycled plastic from previous shipping.
♻️ For a ZERO WASTE packaging and shipping material option, please leave a note saying “ZERO WASTE” when making your order. We will prepare your order with the least amount of packaging, no box and no plastic.
🌱 Plant-based & Cruelty-Free
Frequently Asked Questions
In order to make soap, we need a chemical reaction called “saponification” by mixing oils with sodium hydroxide.
The cold process method consists in letting the soap cure for 4 to 6 weeks before using it. This is when the sodium hydroxide and water will evaporate in order for us to use the soap bar on our skin safely.
By not heating the soap we can keep the oils and essential oils intact and receive their therapeutic benefits.
Keep your soap on a well drained soap holder to prevent water from gathering under the soap.
When not in use, keep your soap away from water and shower spray.
Use a wash cloth to prolong the lifespan of your soap.
Let the soap air dry between uses.
The answer is all about the ingredients. To make soap, we actually just need oils + sodium hydroxide + water. Most "soaps" we can find in supermarkets and stores, often have chemical detergents, hardeners (to make your soap last longer) and synthetic lathering agents. Our skin will absorb these added ingredients, and being our largest organ, a handmade soap can be a better option.
Our soaps are originally body soaps but they can be used on the face too. For sensitive skins we recommend our unscented soaps (such as the Moringa soap, the Minimalist soap with almond milk, etc). Please research about your skin condition and/or allergies first if you have any, before using our products.
It is said that soap is like wine: it becomes better with age. The longer you keep a soap, the longer it will last when you will use it. Of course, the scent will fade away and will become lighter but the quality of the soap will be great or even better.